Future-focused boards must continually define and assess capability and composition to evolve with the demands of the emerging environment. How can board directors gain clarity on the capabilities needed in a way that elevates diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI); and enables high performance amongst members?
Join us to explore ways to define, assess, and shape your board capabilities for the future.
Expiry Date - Saturday, 14 December 2024
Duration - 60
In an increasingly complex environment, are you clear on the future board capabilities needed to enable high performance? Board and management will require a new partnership, and it’s time to rethink the nuanced capabilities that will support this shift.
Director and host Michelle Loader has comprehensive knowledge of local and global boards, their role, composition and relationships with executive teams that work today. She and a panel of board capability specialists will examine why a new approach is needed to address board composition, director capability gaps and new performance outcomes reflected in external forces of change. They will cover:
- The emerging environment and defining the right capabilities for that environment
- Leveraging a capability focus to elevate diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI)
- Unlocking performance via composition
- Aligning board compensation and remuneration
Key takeaways will include:
- A future-facing capability matrix to assist with gap analysis of board capabilities
- Case studies overlaying the capability matrix with DEI elevation
- Conversation starters to shift the DEI conversation to high performance
By the end of the session, you will be armed with a new approach to reviewing your board and a practical framework that can deal with emerging stakeholder priorities.
Already a member?
Login to view this content