National Office 1300-739-119
We are dedicated to making a difference to the quality of directorship and seek to promote excellence in governance. As such, we are committed to ensuring that we lead by example in how our organisation is governed.
Our annual reports are listed below and are available to download.
2023 Annual General Meeting
The AICD’s 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday 30 November 2023 at 5.00pm Sydney time (AEDT). The meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting at the offices of the AICD, 18 Jamison Street, Sydney and online through a platform provided by Link Market Services (at https://meetings.linkgroup.com/AICD23).
Members will be able to attend the meeting in person or participate in the meeting online. Members who wish to do so will also be able to attend the meeting or ask questions by telephone.
The Notice of Meeting and Virtual Meeting User Guide (which provide information on how to participate in the meeting), along with other relevant meeting documents, can be downloaded by clicking on the following links:
To attend the AGM:
- In person: at the offices of the AICD, 18 Jamison Street, Sydney NSW. Registration will be open from 4.30pm Sydney time (AEDT) on Thursday 30 November 2023.
- Online: registration for the meeting will be open from 4.30pm Sydney time (AEDT) on Thursday 30 November 2023. To register:
- Go to https://meetings.linkgroup.com/AICD23
- Enter your AICD Member ID number and postcode.
- By Telephone: to participate in the AGM by telephone, members will need to pre-register for the meeting by contacting Link Market Services on +61 1800 990 363 by 5.00pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 29 November 2023. Link will provide details of the unique PIN to be used to attend the meeting.
Please submit questions:
- Prior to the meeting you can email your questions to AGM@aicd.com.au by 5.00pm Sydney time (AEDT):
- on Thursday 23 November 2023 if the question is to the auditor
- on Monday 27 November 2023 for all other questions.
- During the meeting you can submit questions online and by phone, as set out in the Virtual Meeting User Guide.
If you require assistance with registering to attend the meeting online or by telephone, please contact the Link Market Services help line: +61 1800 990 363.
All members who are interested in participating in the meeting are encouraged to attend.
Already a member?
Login to view this content