National Office 1300-739-119
We make a positive impact on society and the economy through governance education, director development and advocacy. We have a values-driven, positive culture, and we value both the professional and personal lives of our people.
Why should you consider working at the AICD?
Growth and opportunity
Our rapid membership growth creates a fast-paced, dynamic professional environment. Our growth creates opportunity for our people to develop in their roles to meet our emerging business needs and their own career goals. Our environment is ever evolving. This gives our people opportunity to enhance their skills by developing new products and business systems.
We develop our people through a capability framework and development planning process that equips our people to succeed at AICD and throughout their careers.
Values-driven, positive culture
We are committed to embedding our values and desired cultural qualities into every part of our organisation. We offer programs which give our people and teams opportunities to appreciate our values and to find new ways to improve our organisation through our values framework.
We value both the professional and personal lives of our people. We offer flexible work options, professional development that goes beyond people’s immediate roles, and a range of financial benefits. For more information, read about our employment benefits.
What we look for
- People who want to lead their own career development by taking advantage of the rich educational and professional development environment offered at AICD
- People who want to create a lasting, positive impact on our organisation and the quality of governance in Australia
- People who can add value to AICD through a strong customer focus
- People who are willing to ‘give it a go together’, to change and adapt as we grow
- People who identify with and commit to displaying our values in everything they do
Already a member?
Login to view this content