During these financially tough times, stakeholders are paying more attention to executive and director remuneration. Find out what you should consider this year to ensure you are ready to respond to market developments and have insight into what is on the road ahead.
Expiry Date - Saturday, 14 December 2024
Duration - 60
Join us for this timely discussion on the outlook for executive and director remuneration in Australia, particularly against the backdrop of recent regulatory developments and increased stakeholder expectations for the linkage between ESG strategy and executive pay.
Remuneration expert Tim Nice and a director panel will discuss and cover:
- Current state of the market in board and executive remuneration. This includes a focus on the latest listed company results season.
- Forward looking trends in executive remuneration with a focus on:
- ESG and reward
- Changes in response to regulatory change (particularly in financial services
- WGEA Gender Pay Gap reporting – what to expect and what you can do to get ready
- Broad based remuneration trends and employee value proposition in an uncertain economic climate and talent shortages
The webinar will:
- Arm directors with knowledge of market practices, and how their executives have fared in relative terms
- Provide directors with insight to new developments in remuneration, at the Board, executive and broader workforce levels
- Enable directors to engage constructively with stakeholders for their support on otherwise contentious executive pay matters
Already a member?
Login to view this content