Board minutes are an important element to any board meeting, which carry their own risks and obligations.
Expiry Date - Wednesday, 14 February 2024
Duration - 60
This webinar will provide a practical look at the legal requirements of minutes and contemporary practices.
This webinar will cover:
- The Corporations Act and the impact of current case law
- The importance of carefully crafted language
- Transcript vs. summary
- What’s in and what’s out
This webinar is for chairs, board members and company secretaries. The Board has overall responsibility for minutes and should be able to identify a ’good’ set of minutes and should understand the implications of ‘bad’ minutes.
Company secretaries have the job of preparing the minutes and need to appreciate the importance of high quality minutes. Attend this webinar to ensure you are confident in fulfilling the obligations of your board minutes.
- Melissa Jones, General Manager, Company Matters
- Emma Lawler AAICD, Group Company Secretary, The GPT Group
- Janine Rolfe MAICD, NED and Governance Advisor
Already a member?
Login to view this content