Climate change is one of the main corporate governance challenges for Australian boards but with limited information how are boards and directors addressing climate risk, opportunity and governance?
Expiry Date - Monday, 14 October 2024
Duration - 60
The Australian Institute of Company Directors has undertaken a significant piece of research to better understand what is motivating and driving boards and what steps they are taking.
Join this webinar to hear from the researchers and senior directors and gain a better understanding of how Australian directors view:
- Risk and opportunity
- What barriers there are to better performance
- What leading performance may look like
Use this webinar to compare yourself with your peers and gain ideas for better practice.
- David Mcelrea, Senior Policy Adviser, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Greg Bourne FAICD, Former CEO of BP Australasia
- Judy Slatyer MAICD, PwC Advisor
Already a member?
Login to view this content