This session explores the skills required by members and the chair, making recommendations effectively to the board and how to maintain its high performance. It will build on the essentials covered in Part 1
Expiry Date - Friday, 14 October 2022
Duration - 60
Committees need to report effectively to the board so that all directors are adequately informed. This webinar will explore how existing board committees can achieve and ensure they are high performing in undertaking their role in support of the Board.
It will cover:
- How to select the right members, including the committee chair.
- Evaluating the committee and its members.
- Making decisions and providing recommendations to the Board.
- Common challenges and how to overcome them.
- Identifying when a committee has achieved its purpose.
- What to do when things go wrong and when to disband.
- James Beck GAICD, Chair & Governance Advisor
Already a member?
Login to view this content