2020 exposed many NFP organisations to increasing hardships. Is now the right time to be an NFP director? This introductory webinar outlines the duties and responsibilities of directors with specific focus on the not-for-profit sector and gives insight into the broad role of a director.
Expiry Date - Saturday, 14 December 2024
Duration - 90
Governance of Not-for-profit (NFP) organisations is driven by the board of directors. This introductory session outlines the duties and responsibilities of those directors and provides insight into the key principles of success for NFP directors.
The 90 minute webinar will explore questions for NFP directors including:
- What is the role of an NFP board?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a NFP director, as well as the rights and protections available?
- What are the common expectations of NFP directors?
- Is an NFP director role right for you and which NFP will be the ‘best fit’?
- What challenges are facing NFP directors?
- What resources are available to support you as an NFP director?
For further information and insight to the NFP sector please consider listening to the NFP podcast series
- Sharon Winks GAICD, Director
- Jenny Walker GAICD, Director
- Alvaro Rodas Fernandez, Director, Media Diversity Australia
Already a member?
Login to view this content