Are you new to a board, have been asked to establish a committee, or want to refresh your knowledge? Join us to learn how to set up and run a committee including agendas, goals and objectives.
Expiry Date - Friday, 14 October 2022
Duration - 60
Committees need to report effectively to the board so that all directors are adequately informed. This webinar is an introduction to board committees and covers the foundations of forming a board committee.
What you will learn:
- When to form a committee
- Why you may need a committee and when it could be your legal obligation.
- The essentials:
- General types of committees.
- Appointing a committee.
- Overview of a committee — authority, composition, size, purpose, charter.
- Agendas and minutes.
- How the committee works with the board and management.
If you want a thorough understanding about the role of committees and their relationship with the board, management and the law, this webinar will give you the clarity you need.
- James Beck GAICD, Chair & Governance Advisor
Already a member?
Login to view this content