Explore key insights that will empower directors with a roadmap for fulfilling duties, fostering positive environments, mitigating risks and identifying impactful measurements. Safeguard your board with knowledge and resilience whilst navigating Psychosocial laws.
Expiry Date - Friday, 14 March 2025
Duration - 60
Join Carolyn Grant, CEO of People Plus Science a she leads a panel of experts in a transformative session aimed at empowering board directors with the confidence to pose the crucial questions to their executive teams.
Discover strategic insights that not only mitigate personal and professional exposure to risk but also enhance board dynamics, fostering an environment conducive to optimal decision-making.
What We Will Cover:
1. What is psychosocial risks and what red flags should boards be looking for?
2. An exploration of the state based legal requirements regarding the managing of Psychosocial risk and the Codes of Practice.
3. What guidance can be provided for directors regarding their duties and responsibilities.
4. What does a positive workplace environment look like and what should directors be measuring?
5. What are some of the far-reaching impacts with consumers, shareholder groups and investors around the management of psychosocial risks on boards and within organisations.
This session will deliver practical insights and frameworks that will help directors in honing the ability to ask the right questions, seek and evaluate evidence, and bolster their leadership effectiveness, reduce vulnerabilities, and contribute to the overall success and resilience of their organisations.
Secure your spot for a session that goes beyond compliance, fostering a culture of proactive leadership and risk mitigation.
Already a member?
Login to view this content