This page contains information about changes to AICD services and links to COVID-19 resources for our members, clients, faculty, and all other stakeholders.
Attending AICD Face-to-face courses, Business Centres & Member Lounges (Lounges)
All attendees of Face-to-face courses, Business Centres or Member Lounges on AICD premises will need to adhere to the safety measures specific to the state office they attend.
For guidelines outlining these measures, details regarding BCML locations, opening dates, and lounge capacity, please refer to: Visiting our Business Centres, Member Lounges and Offices (including attending our face to face courses).
Helping our members through this crisis
We continue to work hard to realign our services and to ensure membership with the AICD helps you respond to the challenges presented.
We have seen strong demand for our resources and record enrolments in our online courses, and we remain focused on providing practical guidance to support you and your organisation through the recovery.
Our resources include:
- Regular webinars – access your complimentary webinars (live or recorded) for timely and interactive updates.
- Online tools and resources – find the answers you need by exploring our online articles, tools and governance FAQs on our COVID-19 resource hub.
- Governance practice guides – guides to best-practice in the boardroom are prepared in collaboration with other leading organisations, such as the recently released Impacts of COVID-19 on annual report disclosures: a guide for directors, preparers and auditors.
- Micro-courses – we have launched a series of complimentary micro-courses to help members upskill quickly and navigate the crisis and recovery.
- Events – we are hosting regular virtual events and will soon announce details for our flagship complimentary member event – the Essential Director Update.
- Professional development – plan and track of your professional development with Director Professional Development units.
- Governance and Policy Leadership – we are advocating to government and regulators on behalf of members on critical issues such as funding and regulatory support for NFPs and charities and temporary regulatory relief in the COVID-19 environment.
Flagship Courses Online
We provide the Company Directors Course Online and the Foundations of Directorship Online, to complement the existing formats of our flagship programs. Our range of delivery options are designed to provide you with choice and flexibility based on your learning style, location, and schedule. In both courses you will be supported by a team of experienced faculty members and a dedicated Learning Support Executive. There are also networking opportunities with fellow participants and a “Meet the Director” session where leading directors share their insights on governance and the boardroom.
Our Membership Engagement Partners remain available during business hours for any membership enquiries you may have on 1300 739 119.
Thank you for your continued support.
Already a member?
Login to view this content