This webinar will explore how organisations can reduce group think by up to 30%, increase innovative potential by up to 20% and generate greater stakeholder confidence in their decisions.
Expiry Date - Saturday, 14 December 2024
Duration - 60
Join Juliet Bourke as she examines the role of diversity in decision making, innovation and problem solving.
She will cover:
- How diversity of thinking is enabled through a disciplined approach rather than random brainstorming
- How to ensure boards have a breadth of perspective and make use of the full complement of diverse problem-solving approaches
- Effective strategies to delay and counter cognitive depletion
- Practical ways to identify and mitigate unconscious biases
Using the newest edition of her book Which Two Heads Are Better Than One? Juliet will examine new developments and case studies on this theme.
- Juliet Bourke, Adjunct Professor, School of Management and Governance, UNSW Business School
- Andrew Hexter, Vice President and General Manager - Asia 5
- Ann Sherry AO FAICD, Advisor, Carnival Australia
Already a member?
Login to view this content