This webinar will focus on developing a board-ready CV and the key elements that go into it.
Expiry Date - Thursday, 14 November 2024
Duration - 60
This session includes:
- The main elements of a strong board-ready CV
- The different approaches taken by board recruiters and boards
- Preparing yourself for the interview
- How directors can use social media and other networks (positively and negatively) to get noticed
At the end of this session you should be armed with the tools for your board-ready profile or know where to find them, and ensure that your 'pitch' is truly a reflection of how you can contribute to the potential organisation, not just a reflection of your capabilities.
Elizabeth Jameson has authored the book Developing your Director Career available from our bookstore.
- Elizabeth Jameson AM FAICD, Managing Director, BoardMatters Pty Ltd
Already a member?
Login to view this content