Both before and after you join a board it is important to assess the reputation, culture and other more qualitative factors associated with the board position.
Expiry Date - Thursday, 14 November 2024
Duration - 60
This webinar will focus on the conduct of mainly qualitative due diligence for a board position including:
- What qualitative enquiries to make before and after you are offered a board position
- How to assess your ongoing fit for a board
- When to consider leaving a board
- Shaping your board portfolio
- The lessons learned from those who have gone before in transition to a board portfolio career
The ability to contribute to the work of the board should always be your guiding light for deciding when to join and when to leave a particular board. By the end of this session you should be able to assess the factors that help determine if a board is the right one for you.
Elizabeth Jameson has authored the book Developing your Director Career available from our bookstore.
- Elizabeth Jameson AM FAICD, Managing Director, BoardMatters Pty Ltd
Already a member?
Login to view this content