We regret that due to substantial water damage from another part of the building, our Sydney office is currently closed, which has resulted in the temporary unavailability of our Business Centre and Member Lounge (BCML) and the relocation of scheduled courses.
19th February, 2024
From Monday, 19 February 2024 members in, or travelling to Sydney will have access to an alternative, temporary member lounge facility with The Executive Centre (TEC). This arrangement will ensure that you continue to have a dedicated space for working, meeting and networking while our regular Sydney premises remain closed due to significant water damage.
Where: The Executive Centre - 3 available locations:
- Level 26, 1 Bligh St
- Level 17, Angel Place, 123 Pitt St
- Level 24, Three International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Ave
When: Available from 19 February 2024 - Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
What you need to do
Step 1: Complete this form expressing your interest in lounge access, providing your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
Step 2: Download the MyTEC App from the App Store or Google Play. This app will serve as your tool for access, entry, and departure via QR code scanning.
You should expect an email within 36 hours containing your login details and instructions to activate your membership.
Step 3: Each time you visit a Centre, you need to use the MyTEC App to check in and check out.
Please note that this arrangement is for AICD members only and does not extend to The Executive Centre’s other locations, in Sydney and elsewhere.
If you require meeting rooms, you will need to book and pay for them directly with The Executive Centre via their website. Room rates start from $55.00.
If you have any questions or require assistance with app download or registration, please reach out to your AICD Membership Partner or a member of The Executive Centre Engagement Team.
For further information and updates, please visit our dedicated webpage here.
The AICD's online services remain fully operational, and our Office and Guest Services Team is available to assist you with any queries.
The AICD apologises for any inconvenience caused by the closure of our Sydney premises and appreciates the patience and understanding of our members.
30th December, 2023
Important Notice to Our Members and Visitors
Please be assured that we are taking immediate action to address these disruptions and to restore full service as soon as possible. This event has not impacted our online services or our commitment to keep our members at the forefront of effective contemporary governance.
- Closure Duration: The office is closed until further notice. We are assessing the damage and will provide regular updates on the timeline for reopening.
- Business Centre and Member Lounge (BCML): All BCML services at the Sydney office are unavailable temporarily. All other BCMLs as well as all other member services remain available.
- Courses: Courses scheduled to occur at the Sydney office in the near future are being relocated. Participants will be notified directly regarding alternative arrangements.
- Issue Management: Our team is actively working to manage the situation and minimise disruption to our members.
- Alternative Arrangements: We are identifying and securing alternate venues for our courses to ensure continuity of our training programs.
- Communication: Regular updates will be posted to this page, and course participants will be notified directly regarding alternative arrangements.
Member Services Contact Point
Our dedicated Member Experience Team will be available during business hours from 2 January 2024.
We apologise for the inconvenience this closure may cause and are making every effort to minimise the impact on our members. We value your membership and patience during this time and are dedicated to maintaining the high-quality services you expect from us.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through these challenges.
Already a member?
Login to view this content