The compliance aspects of the Company Secretary’s role are well understood, however a company secretary can often be an underutilised resource. The Chair, Board and Management can leverage the role to influence great governance within an organisation.
Expiry Date - Thursday, 14 March 2024
Duration - 60
Through the lens of company secretary experts and directors this webinar will cover:
- The role of the company secretary and how it has moved beyond that of compliance
- How to leverage the role of the company secretary to improve the interaction between the board, the chair and key stakeholders
- How the role today has become one of cultural ambassador, curator and moral compass
- Impacting board dynamics from induction to evaluation to succession planning
- Working with the board and management to deliver quality board papers, transparency and reporting
The webinar provides insight into how directors can navigate their roles using the experience and organisational knowledge of the company secretary, and will reinforce the importance of this role within the organisational governance framework.
- Melissa Jones, General Manager, Company Matters
- Emma Lawler AAICD, Group Company Secretary, The GPT Group
- Elizabeth Crouch AM FAICD, Chair, Sydney Children’s Hospital Network
Already a member?
Login to view this content