Mandy Gadsdon is an Aboriginal woman from the West Kimberley of WA (Yawuru) and her business Think Culture is Supply Nation Certified and on the WA Aboriginal Business Register.
Mandy brings extensive experience working across a range of sectors– encompassing government, the corporate sector, Aboriginal community controlled and general community-based organisations. She has extensive experience at an executive level in the human service sector, strong leadership, management and people development skills, and a demonstrated ability to achieve results in complex environments, including strong strategic and frontline management skills and individual and group coaching development. She is a skilled facilitator and community engagement specialist, with a proven track record in building environments that are based on collaborative practice to achieve purposeful outcomes. As an Aboriginal person, Mandy has extensive experience in working within the Aboriginal community and is skilled in walking in two worlds, successfully navigating both community and corporate responsibilities with ease and bringing this perspective to the Board room.
Current and recent board involvement
- Chairperson of the Polly Farmer Foundation.
- Board member of Wanslea Family Services
- Recently retired Board member East Metropolitan Health Service (2018-2022)
- Extensive Board experience in the Aboriginal community controlled, not for profit and statutory environment.
- Executive leadership coaching and development across local and state government and the not-for-profit sector.
- Organisational development activities for a range of clients, including government, Aboriginal community-controlled organisations and not for profits to improve workforce intercultural relations, including group and individual coaching, mediation, workplace assessment, leadership training and mentoring.
- Workplace investigations and reviews, specialising in complex cultural interactions and facilitative mediation and solutions brokering.
- eLearning development as part of blended learning strategies and development of integrated workforce development and employment strategies.
- Cultural Audits of Human Resource functions.
Spending time with family, walking the dog, gardening, camping, and volunteering in my community.
No current events match your criteria. Please try again
Already a member?
Login to view this content