Ethical decision making is a governance imperative, practical help by contrast is hard to find. This is a session for boards and executive committees looking for practical help incorporating ethics into their decision making.
Expiry Date - Thursday, 14 November 2024
Duration - 60
This century began with ethical failures leading to the collapse of Enron and then its’ accounting firm Arthur Andersen. Perception has since shifted and being seen as ‘doing the right thing’ through an ethical decision-making lens has evolved to become a major component of risk management and sustainable profitability.
In the webinar our host Matthew Turnour and Metcash CEO will:
- Introduce accepted approaches to ethics
- Set out ethical decision-making frameworks that provide accountability and transparency
- Discuss how the frameworks have been used through examples to build ethics into the organisations including:
- insights into different ethical approaches
- explaining how their decisions are disclosed in an accountable and transparent way
This is a session for boards and executive committees looking for practical help incorporating ethics into their decision making in a reportable way. It will provide tools for understanding challenges and most importantly, provide resources for you to use later.
Already a member?
Login to view this content