Discover how to ask the right questions, make informed decisions, and secure your school's financial future.
Expiry Date - Tuesday, 16 September 2025
Duration - 60
Learn the language of finance. Join John Somerset, an esteemed graduate member of AICD and a seasoned finance industry professional, in a collaborative and enlightening webinar, tailor-made for school directors. Explore the intricacies of current and non-current assets and liabilities, decipher capital versus recurrent income and expenses, and navigate the nuances of accrual versus cash accounting.
The webinar will cover:
- Legislation relevant to school financial viability
- ACNC governance standards for transparency and accountability
- Attributes of a financially sustainable school
- Accounting principles for non-accountant directors
- Transforming data into actionable insights using ratio analysis
Walk away with practical takeaways that you can be immediately implemented to ensure the financial sustainability of your school.
Already a member?
Login to view this content