Designed to provide insight and tools for both managers who report to boards and for board members who ask managers to prepare reports.
Expiry Date - Tuesday, 14 March 2023
Duration - 60
Our host and panel will cover:
- What processes can you implement to help management and the board determine what information they each need to be effective
- How to present information to the board to improve the quality of discussions and decision making
- What to include in effective board papers seeking resolution
- What to include in board performance and assurance reports
- How to record decisions of the board
This webinar gives the opportunity to ‘walk in the shoes’ of both the people who report to the board and the people who receive the reports. It is practical and targeted and gives examples that can be immediately utilised and incorporated into daily practices.
- Rebecca Freath, General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Trent Bartlett FAICD, Board Chair, Rocky Bay
Already a member?
Login to view this content