What every director needs to know about the challenging task of Governing organisational culture for long-term growth and sustainability.
Expiry Date - Wednesday, 14 September 2022
Duration - 60
Regulators such as the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) emphasise the significance of organisational culture, including the role it plays in shaping governance frameworks and outcomes.
Board Chair and Director Alexandrea Cannon will be joined by a panel of experts and directors to discuss the role boards play and the challenges they face with organisational culture. They will offer insights and tools to help directors think about how to drive and shape their organisational culture.
What will be covered:
- How can boards align culture with strategic intent?
- What are the key formal and informal director activities that contribute to strong board culture?
- How can organisational mechanisms provide cultural insights to the board?
- What red flags and suggested questions can assist the board in making insightful decisions?
By the end of the webinar, you will have insights that can help you make an impact by influencing and evaluating your organisation’s culture.
- Alexandrea Cannon FAICD, Chair, SATAC Ltd
- Dr David Cooke GAICD, Director ESG Advisory
- Rob Dimonte MAICD, Board Chair and Director
Already a member?
Login to view this content