Designed specifically for school board directors, council members and those reporting to school boards or councils, this session explores the role of the board/ council in strategic decision making defining success, and monitoring school strategy.
Expiry Date - Sunday, 15 September 2024
Duration - 60
This session explores ways to develop and oversee successful strategy implementation and the characteristics of a strategic school board.
We will cover:
- Developing a clear sense of purpose and strategic intent which adds value
- Engaging with the principal and school management in setting strategic direction
- Setting milestones, key performance indicators and establishing reporting frameworks
- Aligning your school’s annual business plan and budget to your strategy
- Dynamically reviewing strategy and keeping it top of the board agenda
- Understanding why strategies fail and how to mitigate this
The webinar provides contemporary tools and frameworks for strategic thinking and scenario planning for the long term future of your school.
- Elizabeth Jameson AM FAICD, Managing Director, BoardMatters Pty Ltd
- Dr Amanda Bell AM FAICD, Principal (Interim), Kambala Girls’ School
Already a member?
Login to view this content