Louise Marsh has more than 20 years of experience supporting Boards, CEOs and executive teams to identify and manage their reputational risks and respond to crisis events.
As Managing Director of public relations firm Corporate Conversation, Louise leads a respected team of strategic communication and reputation management professionals.
Louise and her team are calm in a crisis and a safe pair of hands. They have supported private companies, not-for-profits, Government authorities and ASX-listed businesses to respond and recover from significant crises including:
- SA’s statewide blackout – Corporate Conversation formed part of the emergency response team tasked with bringing SA back online.
- Kangaroo Island 2020 bushfires – one of the most critical and uncertain times in the Island’s history.
- Thomas Foods International 2018 plant fire at Murray Bridge – one of the largest fire events in Australia’s corporate history.
- Deaths and serious injury on-site and in the workplace.
- Emergency rescue operations including school students rescued at sea.
- Food safety public health incidents.
- Vulnerable people at risk including children and older people.
- Corporate takeover action.
- Saving SA food icon Spring Gully Foods from closure.
Drawing on these insights, Louise and her team support organisations to prepare, train and test for crisis events. They drive crisis communication planning, conduct media and stakeholder communication training and facilitate live crisis workshops.
No current events match your criteria. Please try again
Already a member?
Login to view this content