Paul is a highly experienced governance consultant and director with over 12 years of Chair and director experience. Paul has 25 years of executive experience, 12 as a CEO, that includes 3 start-ups. Well known to many directors after spending 10 years with the Australian Institute of Company Directors as State Manager, Victoria and National Manager Member Engagement.
Paul has had several articles published in international governance journals including How do Chairs prepare for Board meetings? His recent thought leadership articles include ‘The Commercial Drives for Emissions Reduction’ and ‘The Governance of Emissions Reduction’.
Current Board Roles
- Independent Chair, Wimmera Development Association
- Independent Chair, Winemakers of Rutherglen
- Chair, Gowrie Victoria
- Chair, Geyer Accountants Advisory Board
- Director, VUCA Pty Ltd
- Business and Climate Change: Towards Net Zero Emissions, Cambridge University, 2022
- Master of Business Administration, The Melbourne Business School, The University of Melbourne, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, La Trobe University, 1987
No current events match your criteria. Please try again
Already a member?
Login to view this content