Designed for the school board director, council members and those reporting to school boards, this session explores the board’s role in setting risk appetite, addressing strategic risk and overseeing a school’s risk structure and framework.
Expiry Date - Saturday, 14 September 2024
Duration - 60
This session explores the school board's role in overseeing and managing risk.
We will cover:
- Developing and reviewing your school's risk appetite
- Overseeing the development of a robust risk management framework
- Recognising the link between risk, strategy and decision making
- Identifying key risk areas such as child protection
- Examining your school's risk culture
- The board's role in a crisis
The webinar provides a practical approach for school boards to understand their school's risk profile and assess and monitor risk.
The series and each session have been NESA approved. Please see the NESA website for further details.
- Elizabeth Jameson AM FAICD, Managing Director, BoardMatters Pty Ltd
- Jeremy Schultz FAICD, Chair, Saint Peter’s Girls’ School
Already a member?
Login to view this content