This webinar will focus on how you identify your own 'brand' or value proposition in reference to what boards are looking for.
Expiry Date - Monday, 14 November 2022
Duration - 60
In particular it will help participants to gain an understanding of:
- The key differences between the different types of boards (advisory and fiduciary)
- The different board requirements for different types of organisations (listed, private, public sector and NFP social enterprises)
- How to develop your 'elevator pitch' clearly identifying your value to a board
- The best networks for advancing your boardroom aspirations once you understand your value to a board
At the end of this session you should have an understanding of which type of organisation 'fits' you and be armed with the skills to define your true value to a board.
Elizabeth Jameson has authored the book Developing your Director Career available from our bookstore.
- Elizabeth Jameson AM FAICD, Managing Director, BoardMatters Pty Ltd
Already a member?
Login to view this content