See what’s in store for Tasmanian and Australian organisations, businesses, and directors in 2022.
50 Tamar Street
Join us at this Economic Update briefing and gain insights from AICD Chief Economist Mark Thirlwell MAICD on how Australia’s economy is tracking and the outlook for both Australia’s businesses and the global economy. Mark will also be joined by Stephen Brown FAICD, CEO, Launceston city Mission and Elizabeth Skirving GAICD, CEO, Rural Business Tasmania to discuss the issues that may impact the Tasmanian Economy over the next 12 months:
- How has the pandemic affected the global markets and the domestic economy?
- How will the Australian economy be affected by climate change commitments?
- How will the election result impact the Tasmanian economy?
- How can businesses deal with labour shortages?
- Has the pandemic had any impacts on government grants?
- Where is the opportunity for growth in the Tasmanian economy?
- How can local business prepare for the future?
This will be a great opportunity to network with fellow directors and make valuable new connections.
- Mark Thirlwell MAICD, Chief Economist, AICD
- Graeme Lynch AM FAICD, Chair, Primary Health Tasmania
Already a member?
Login to view this content