Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming how organisations operate and raises questions around what governance challenges this transformation entails?
120 Commonwealth Avenue
For board directors and CEOs, keeping pace with the intricacies of leading an organisation now includes the use of a growing list of emerging technologies, such as AI, algorithms and other digital tools.
However, the increased use of these new technologies has also given rise to a range of fresh governance issues.
Join us at this Directors’ Briefing to learn more on:
- the new and emerging technologies boards should be aware of;
- their key risks and opportunities; and
- the governance issues organisations should think through when considering the adoption and use of AI.
Stay ahead of the curve and equip yourself with the insights needed to steer your organisation at this Directors’ Briefing.
- Rachael Greaves MAICD, CEO, Castlepoint
- Matthew Holt, Associate Professor and Lead, Applied Cybernetics, ANU
- Ken Kroeger, Chairperson, Epicorp Pty Ltd
Already a member?
Login to view this content