Understand Australia's director liability environment
Ground Floor, 15 National Circuit
Boards of directors are responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of an organisation. They provide “overall superintendence” of a company, overseeing both performance and compliance in accordance with the organisation’s purpose and objectives.
Join us at this Directors’ Briefing as our panel of experts share insights on:
- What are the core director duties?
- Do directors have obligations under other laws?
- What are the consequences of breaching directors’ duties?
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with one another over drinks and canapes.
- Peter McGrath AM FAICD, Special Counsel, Griffin Legal
- Diane Bray AM FAICD FFIA, Chair, Hands Across Canberra
Already a member?
Login to view this content