Financial forecasting helps organisations predict their future financial performance, position, and cash flow by examining emerging trends, decisions, and outcomes. By leveraging financial forecasting, directors can identify potential risks and opportunities, drive success and growth, and prevent liquidity and solvency issues. Additionally, stakeholders now demand financial forecasts to optimise the organisation's financial position and strengthen relationships.
Duration - 75
In this webinar our experts will cover:
- What is forecasting.
- Why forecasting is critical and when forecasts are used.
- How forecasts are prepared.
- How to set expectations on forecasts for management.
- How to critique a forecast with a director’s lens.
- Using forecasts to make decisions.
Gain insights, shared experiences and practical tools to help you have the necessary realistic skills to understand forecasts and be confident in the direction your organisation is heading.
Already a member?
Login to view this content