A study* of ASX200 CEOs’ use of LinkedIn reveals almost 85% are either ‘invisible’, ‘inactive’ or ‘ineffective’ online. Join us to understand how business leaders are using social media to reduce risk and drive direct engagement with investors, shareholders and other stakeholders as part of their strategic communications toolkit.
Expiry Date - Sunday, 14 April 2024
Duration - 60
Social media provides a unique and immense opportunity for leaders to get personal and purposeful, to build intimacy at scale, and to show what they stand for - far beyond the bottom line. It’s important to be intentional about your social media actions today and to consider what impact they may have on brand, reputation and profitability tomorrow.
Today we expect our business leaders to be visible and accessible, so why does the prevailing view across corporate Australia remain that it is ‘safer’ for leaders to opt out than opt in when it comes to social media participation? Join digital reputation advisor and managing director Roger Christie, and director panellist Shirley Chowdhary as they:
- Explore recent research and analyse how Australian business leaders use LinkedIn
- Provide practical advice for directors keen to turn risk into reward online, including:
- A framework for approaching social media strategic communications
- A roadmap to improve performance and mitigate risk
- Share social media best practice examples and key questions for individuals and boards
Whatever your strategic priorities, by the end of this session you will have the evidence, examples and practical pathways needed to make smart, strategic decisions on social media, in line with audience expectations today.
Already a member?
Login to view this content