Opportunity to prioritise your risk strategies against the top macro and local risks including impacts of a worsening climate crisis, growing societal divides and a complex cyberthreat landscape looms large. Join our risk experts for actionable insights.
Expiry Date - Wednesday, 14 December 2022
Duration - 60
The 2022 Global Risks Report is an annual insight into global risks, published by the World Economic Forum in collaboration with Marsh McLennan, and this year highlights the disruptive implications of major risks, including a growing focus on climate action, a more complex cyberthreat landscape, and the impact of accelerated space activity that may reshape our world in 2022 and over the next decade.
The webinar will cover:
- How business leaders and risk experts perceive macro-level risks
- Core risk forces that are shaping the world of the future
- Factors that may shake up the business landscape
- How Australia is positioned – key risks and opportunities
- Imperatives for risk governance
This webinar provides both a global and local perspective on the top identified key themes for directors to anticipate future risks and the implications on business. There will be time made for live Q&A with our expert panel including the opportunity to integrate pandemic related risks discussion if this is of interest to the group.
- Scott Leney, Risk Management Leader – Asia & Pacific | Country Corporate Officer Australia, Marsh McLennan
- Richard Smith-Bingham, Executive Director, Marsh McLennan Advantage
- David Howard-Jones MAICD, Partner; Director, Australia – Oliver Wyman
Already a member?
Login to view this content