How can directors from all sectors play a more engaged role in guiding digital strategy and transformation in a rapidly changing business environment? How does the board embrace new business models to advance their organisation’s vision and values?
Expiry Date - Thursday, 14 September 2023
Duration - 90
Successfully designing a digital strategy is challenging with today’s competitive and continuous pace of change. Directors, executives and employees are often misaligned on the intent, capabilities, and approach that organisations need to improve performance and create new sources of value.
This webinar will dive into the different roles that directors can play in helping design, guide and measure a range of innovation activities in an increasingly digital world. Innovation strategists and thought leaders Nick Davis and Peter Wilton along with industry experts will cover:
- How to define strategy and innovation, and how are they related to digital transformation?
- The role directors play in helping guide an organisation on their digital innovation journey
- Key areas of misalignment on digital innovation between the board and executives
- The importance of ‘agile’ and other key success factors directors should be looking at
- Challenges directors have to deal with in their digital journey
- Rethinking entire business models for digital innovation
Practical models and examples relevant for all sectors will provide essential takeaways.
This project is funded by the Australian Government Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources through the Digital Director Initiative.
Already a member?
Login to view this content