Do you fully understand the potential risks, challenges, cultural implications and complexities of effective governance when sitting on a subsidiary board that crosses multiple jurisdictions?
Expiry Date - Tuesday, 14 February 2023
Duration - 75
Directors serving on subsidiary boards have all the duties, liabilities and responsibilities of company directorship whilst ensuring discharging their duties, performing good governance practice and managing the expectations for parent companies and board members within a corporate group.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of corporate governance in group entities
- The challenges of serving as a director on a subsidiary
- Different governance models specific to subsidiaries
- Board composition in subsidiaries
- The risks for directors including reputational risk, liability and rights
- Personal liability
- Conflicts and issues faced by subsidiary boards such as responsibilities within a corporate group and cultural consciousness
We have added extra time at the end of the webinar for questions. By the end of this session you will better understand how to minimise personal liability and maximise subsidiary board performance by more effectively understanding your role and navigating relationships in company groups.
- Dr John Harte FAICD, Global Governance Advisor, Managing Partner
Already a member?
Login to view this content