AICD’s in-depth, comprehensive update provides a concise overview of governance developments to overcome leadership challenges in an uncertain economy.
Expiry Date - Sunday, 14 August 2022
Duration - 120
An indispensable and concise update for directors, with presentations delivered by Lisa Chung AM FAICD and David Thodey AO FAICD.
Lisa and David cover a broad spectrum of current issues including:
- The ongoing response to COVID
- Responding to the digital challenge
- The reality of Cyber Security Threats
- Work from Home - what is your view?
- Culture and Diversity in boardrooms
- The rise of ESG - what is required
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Community and stakeholder expectations of directors: how do these fit within a director's "best interest duty" under the Corporations Act?
- Ongoing challenges in the Not for Profit sectors
This essential event for directors and business leaders is complimentary for all AICD members.
- Lisa Chung AM FAICD, Non-executive Director
- David Thodey AO FAICD, Board Director & Chairperson, CSIRO
Already a member?
Login to view this content