Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) offers a strategic opportunity for acquisition and expansion, diversification or to realise business value through divestment or partnership. Join our dynamic panel discussion designed to be a practical guide for directors preparing for M&A activity.
Expiry Date - Wednesday, 14 June 2023
Duration - 60
We will explore the role of the board in considering M&A as a strategic option, how to prepare your board for the key stages of an M&A transaction and common mistakes to avoid.
The webinar will cover:
- Strategic considerations
- What good M&A governance looks like and how to prepare your board
- The role of the board across the stages of the M&A lifecycle
- Key due diligence areas
- Reasons M&A transactions fail or do not deliver the intended value
Designed for boards who are looking to position their organisation to take advantage of M&A opportunities in the current climate and/or adapt to a changed environment and stakeholder expectations. The webinar is suitable for not-for-profit and for-profit organisations.
- Rosina Hislop FAICD, Director
- Barry Irvin AM GAICD, Executive Chair, Bega Cheese
- Jennifer Ma, Managing Director, Chapman Capital Partners
Already a member?
Login to view this content