It is expected that the Aged Care Royal Commission will recommend sweeping changes to the sector, including to governance and how boards and directors conduct themselves. Boards will need to process the findings and examine their own conduct and governance structures. While others will focus on the expected findings on funding, government supervision and workforce management the AICD is where you need to go to look at the governance implication
Expiry Date - Wednesday, 14 December 2022
Duration - 60
** The date of this webinar may change if the final report is published later than expected.**
During this webinar our host and expert panel we will cover:
• Governance themes from the report
• Specific recommendations around governance, board composition, reporting and disclosure and director liability
• Government reaction to the report
• Next steps for boards
• AICD resources and education to support you in discharging your duties
This webinar will be useful for not only aged care directors but directors in other care sectors such as health and disability.
- David Mcelrea, Senior Policy Adviser, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Anne Cross AM FAICD, Director, St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Anne Robinson AM FAICD, Principal, Prolegis
Already a member?
Login to view this content