The Principles are a practical framework to help Not-for-profit (NFP) boards to understand and achieve good governance.
Expiry Date - Monday, 15 January 2024
Duration - 45
This revised edition reflects the changes in the sector since the publication of the original version in 2013, including the increased expectations placed upon boards of NFP organisations.
This webinar will explore the Principles in more detail with a panel of experienced NFP directors, including Liesel Wett FAICD, non-executive director of Doctors’ Health Services Pty Ltd, Pathology Awareness Australia and Osteoporosis Australia.
It will cover:
- The reason for the revision of the Not For Profit (NFP) Governance Principles and the revised format of the publication
- Overview of the Principles
- Detailed discussion on the principles addressing:
- Purpose and strategy
- Performance measurement
- Board succession planning
The webinar will provide guidance and support individuals to understand and apply the Principles.
- Phil Butler GAICD, Sector Leader, Not-for-Profit, AICD
- Liesel Wett FAICD, BSc, MPH, MBA, Chair of Goodwin Aged Care Services in the ACT
Already a member?
Login to view this content