ABOUT THE COURSE
Navigate complex governance challenges and risks.
As a subsidiary board director, overseeing the operations of your subsidiary while simultaneously managing the expectations of your parent board can be challenging. This complex role is made more difficult when the subsidiary or parent operates in a foreign country where the law and regulations may be very different.
Due to this complexity, subsidiary board directorship presents a number of risks which have the potential to affect your personal reputation and professional liability.
Select your preferred date and location
No current courses match your criteria
Find out more about the course
This short course is suitable for current or aspiring directors and senior executives of a subsidiary.
This course is designed for:
- Directors of subsidiary boards based either domestically or offshore working across multiple jurisdictions
- Executives reporting to subsidiary boards of large organisations
- Board members and executives of company groups
This short course covers the complexity of subsidiary board governance and explores areas of professional liability and risk management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Fulfill your responsibilities as a subsidiary board director
- Effectively manage the relationship with your parent board
- Protect yourself from liability by more effectively managing risk
- Apply practical frameworks and tools to enhance governance performance
Subsidiary Boards is delivered over one day and is led by expert facilitators with real-world experience
Mode of study
Group discussions and interactive working sessions will be led by an experienced facilitator.
One day session (8 hours).
Already a member?
Login to view this content