ABOUT THE COURSE
Manage key relationships for success.
In today’s environment, the relationships between your CEO, your chair and board members are critical to the successful performance of your organisation. With a mix of diverse and powerful personalities, it’s essential you understand, manage and enhance this dynamic group.
This course is designed to cover the full spectrum of issues that affect the board/CEO dynamic, and will provide you with practical tools to lead effectively.
Select your preferred date and location
No current courses match your criteria
Find out more about the course
This course is suitable for non-executive and executive directors, chairs, CEOs and company secretaries from private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
This short course covers key aspects of the board/CEO relationship, including due diligence, remuneration, feedback, managing expectations and succession planning.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities in the board/CEO relationship;
- Undertake the processes involved with CEO selection, due diligence and evaluation;
- Review remuneration packages, contracts and KPI benchmarks;
- Effectively provide feedback, coaching and mentoring to the CEO; and
- Implement a succession plan for the CEO’s role.
The Board and the CEO is delivered over half a day and is led by expert facilitators with real-world experience.
Mode of study
Group discussions and interactive working sessions, led by your facilitator.
The Board and CEO is also offered in-house.
One half-day session (3.5 hours)
Already a member?
Login to view this content